Meetings | Reflections | Resources
Monthly member meetings are held 6:30-8:30 pm every third Tuesday (doors open at 5pm), September through May, at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church (see map) 2552 Gillham Rd., Kansas City, MO 64108. For more information, see the current issue of our Reflections newsletter.
Forms for Members:
Public Tour | Members-Only & Night Tours
Membership. WGSGKC offers single and two-person (same household) annual memberships.
Our Members. WGSGKC membership has a wide range of knowledge and experience, from newcomers to seasoned experts. WGSGKC provides opportunities for members to share their knowledge and enthusiam of water gardening as well as to learn from the experiences of others. Join today to learn from each other’s experiences and to participate in our educational activities.
New Members. Those desiring to join WGSGKC should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information can be obtained by email or phone. Contact information is located on the About page. Membership fees should be mailed to the address on the form or paid online using the subscription button at bottom of this page. Fee for annual single membership, $35; fee for annual two-person membership, $45–note both persons must reside in same household.
Membership Benefits. The following are available to those with “paid-up” membership.
- WGSGKC newletter, Reflections, published monthly.
- Informative monthly member meetings (September – May), generally featuring two speakers.
- Public & Members-Only Tours–only members can have their water garden included in tours.
- Reflections, accessible via online or print via mail.
- Tickets to annual Public Tour.
- Summer member-only tours (day & night).
- Annual Plant Exchange in May.
- Fish Rescue adoptions.
- Percent-off discounts on water garden merchandise at many local retailers.
- Opportunity to volunteer to build displays and represent WGSGKC at area home and garden shows.
Online Membership Subscription. PayPal currently unavailable. Please check back later.
You may use PayPal to pay your annual membership. Payments can also be made at monthly meetings or via mail. New memberships should also complete the membership form.